Monday, April 21, 2008

me 10 years ago...

I needed to sketch the other day and I have been thinking about doing a new illustration for my avatar... The only pictures I have and/or that I like are from 10 or more years ago! They still look like me, but obviously better; I am a big believer in improving with age, but then I see a new picture of me and am shocked at how I look because I still see myself in my minds eye as a 25-28 year old! Oh well, maybe it's just the old adage in works: You're only as old as you feel!
(looking at the sketch... it really doesn't look like me... My face isn't that gaunt and the lips aren't quite right. I could probably make it look better digitally, but we shall see if I feel the need! My avatar now really looks like the original picture; in that one I was a fresh 23 or 24:)


No comments: