Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have been extremely busy, as always at the end of the year... Have to make the kiddo happy and I am an overachiever when it comes to presents and wrapping (even when b-r-o-k-e).

I felt bad that I ran out of cookies for my colleagues at work, so I found this template on designverb.com for paint-chip card holders! Really easy and cool, although I don't recommend staying up until 2am making them like I did:) There are two templates: one for a standard 3.5" x 2" business card and another for moo.com mini cards that are 2.76"h x 1.1"w (and 19.99+shipping for 100..! I guess you can upload pics from flikr... not sure if other picture services will work, but I'm sure you can upload directly from your computer!) Moo.com seems to be super cool. I have plans to get sticker books made and possibly the mini cards; they would both be great giveaways. They also do postcards; I highly recommend checking them out!

Here are pics of a few of the ones that I made... The back row has unfinished ones shown.
























I got really carried away at Home Depot and grabbed two of every color that I liked. They didn't even bat an eye. I also grabbed some of the small single color paint-chips and used those for gift tags. They worked great! They have rounded corners and yummy colors, what more could you ask for?

Click on the template size you want (open it in a photo editing program, or else it won't print as the correct size):
1) Standard Business Card Holder 3.5" x 2"
2) Moo.com Mini Card Holder 1.1" x 2.76"

No comments: