Tuesday, January 01, 2008

inspiration

I know I just posted, but I wanted to make sure I pointed out this really great blog... it is two friends/sisters and they live 3,191 miles apart. They both take a picture every day and post them side-by-side. They both have similar aesthetics (an aesthetic I can really relate to), and many times the pictures turn out strangely and surprisingly similar. I found them at the end of their year of mornings which will be published in book form some time this year... But starting on January 15 they will be doing a year of evenings. www.3191.visualblogging.com.
It is one I can count on for (almost) daily inspiration. I have become really obsessed with needing eye-candy (design wise) to look at every day to keep me inspired... There are worse obsessions I suppose:)

No comments: